The Hartley Bain Solicitors site has been developed in a way that endeavours to make it accessible and easy to use for all.
The Hartley Bain Solicitors site follows the Worldwide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 and seeks to meet all level double-A checkpoints.
Accessibility has been a key site consideration since its conception and we are continually striving to improve the user experience. Should have any questions or issues please don’t hesitate to contact us +44 (0)20 8221 0317.
Kindly activate your browser as below to use the Access keys detailed below:
- On Windows and Linux. Firefox 2.0+: Hold down the Alt Key and the Shift key, and press the access key.
- On Windows. Internet Explorer 5+: Hold down the Alt key, and press the number or letter of the access key. Release both keys and press Enter.
- On Windows. Internet Explorer 4, Firefox 1.0, Mozilla and Netscape 7+: Hold down the Alt key and press the number or letter of the access key.
- On Mac OS X. Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape 7+, Internet Explorer 5+, Safari and Omni web: Hold down the Ctrl key and press the number or letter of the access key.
- Konqueror: Press and release the Ctrl key, then press the number or letter of the access key.
- On the Mac Internet Explorer 4.5 and on all platforms Netscape version 6 and earlier: Access keys are unsupported.
Most modern browsers support jumping to specific links by pressing ‘access keys’. Our access keys use the UK government access keys system where applicable.
1 – Homepage
2 – About Us
3 – News
4 – Services
9 – Contact
0 – Accessibility
The Hartley Bain Solicitors site has a wide range of information and documentation, some in formats which require particular software to access/view.
Helpfully there are websites which allow you to download free software for viewing such files. These include: